Time & Location
Jan 06, 2023, 7:00 PM – Jan 07, 2023, 9:00 PM
Portsmouth, 425 Water St, Portsmouth, VA 23704, USA
About the event
Local chapter founders day social for brothers not going to Richmond. (Brothers are encouraged to attend the event in Richmond) but if you are not attending, we invite you to socialize for a few hours at the Renissance Hotel in Portsmouth, 425 Water St. Portsmouth, VA 23704. Kappa casual. Light refreshments and cake for the evening. Firepit and cigar section will be an available option as well.
Schedule for the Weekend Friday, January 6, 2023
- 7:00 p.m. – Hospitality suites open (Room number TBD)
- Friday evening activities – View the Sites in Richmond resource.
Saturday, January 7, 2023
- 11:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. – Vendors open for business
- 12:00 p.m. – Registration opens
- 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. – Hospitality suites open (Room number TBD)
- 3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. – Pre-function reception - Bars open (CASH ONLY)
- 5:30 p.m. – Doors open for Founders’ Day banquet
- 6:00 p.m. – Banquet starts
- 8:30 p.m. – Banquet ends
- 8:30 p.m. – Bars open (CASH ONLY)
- 9:00 p.m. – Founders’ Day after party
Attire for Founders’ Day Banquet Black tuxedo, white shirt, and black tie (bow or string). If no tux, then dark suit, with black bow tie, and dark shoes. 50-Year members are permitted to wear their 50-Year cream jacket. Please note that the bars for the Founders’ Day banquet will only accept cash during the pre-function reception and the after party. If your chapter purchased tables, please have one chapter designee (plus one assistant for tables of two or more) pick up the wristbands and the souvenirs. Brothers who registered as individuals may pick up their wristband and souvenir directly from the registration table.